Pages

December 4, 2013

The Annapolis Pottery

annappottery1


One of the highlights of our recent trip to Annapolis, Maryland, (see my pics here),
was a return visit to The Annapolis Pottery.
I'd been there a few times in the past and was thrilled to see what was new.

They're at 40 State Street Circle,
situated in a delightful old building directly across from the Maryland State House.

As I walked in, I did that inhale-of-exclamation thing, filling with pure glee, 
and knowing that I'd better refrain from doing my happy-dance lest I break something!



annappottery2



annappottery3



annappottery4



annappottery5



annappottery6



annappottery7



annappottery8



annappottery9



annappottery10



annappottery11


Check out The Annapolis Pottery website!


annappottery12


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I'd love to hear what you think!