Pages

April 15, 2013

C. Wonder ~ SoHo NYC

DSC_1362cw

Enjoyed a recent stop at C. Wonder in Soho.
What a fantastic place to explore! Notice I don't just shop; I explore.

 "Created to deliver brightness to every corner of life," so says their website.
C. Wonder brings you clothing, accessories and home decor.


DSC_1364cw

 Lots of opportunities for monogramming, like these bags.


DSC_1365cw

 Decorative plates, picture frames, and foo dogs.


DSC_1371cw

 Crazy about their wallpaper!


DSC_1373cw

 Ikat dinnerware.
(Aha - flashback! See my post on Ikat.)


DSC_1374cw

  Chain link dinnerware. Golden rectangle & chevron glasses. Ginger jars.


DSC_1375cw

Oh, the pillows! Crisp spring colors!


DSC_1376cw

 Cheery initial mugs for everyone on my gift list!


DSC_1378cw

 Fashion-forward! 


DSC_1380cw


DSC_1381cw


DSC_1382cw

Super bright bikes & helmets! 


DSC_1379cw

 Now, THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!


DSC_1385cw


The Soho locale, their flagship store, is at 72 Spring Street at Crosby Street, New York, NY.
(Thanks, Collette, great tip!) 

Here's the C.Wonder website.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I'd love to hear what you think!