Pages

January 1, 2016

The Fabulous Art of Amity Farm Batik



Inspired by the landscapes and lifestyle of farm living
from Massachusetts to upstate New York,
Carol Law Conklin creates gorgeous batik art.
I'm showcasing my favorites from her shop, Amity Farm Batik.

Carol has a great website and blog, where she discusses and
offers tutorials on this fascinating wax-resist art from.









































Carol also draws inspiration from mythology, as shown by this unicorn piece.





She features her batiks on items such as mousepads, pillows, 
notecards, and silk scarves like this one~




Links to much more Amity Farms Batik:





Images used with direct permission from Carol Law Conklin.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature! I will keep an eye on your blog for more....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Carol! Your batik is gorgeous!
      Happy New Year to you!

      Delete
  2. Carol and I are in the same building at NY State Sheep and Wool. I'm in awe of her work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, Maggie! I sure do agree with you. Carol is so talented. Love her batik art!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I'd love to hear what you think!