Pages

August 6, 2015

The Fantastic Fiber Art of Carol Ann Waugh



Textile artist Carol Ann Waugh does magical things with fabric.
Based in Denver, CO, she has an impressive resume as long as my arm.

Carol's contemporary art is nothing short of amazing.
It encompasses a wide variety of techniques;
it's quilting, it's fiber art, it's fantastic!
I'm crazy about the combinations of bright colors she chooses,
especially the delicious plum shown above and below.
Her stitches add such depth, such texture, such movement.

I've gathered my favorite pieces here for you,
paired with close-ups so you can really appreciate her work.















































Carol's book, "Stupendous Stitching," 
can be ordered here.



Find more of Carol's work on 
her website and
Facebook page.



Images used with direct permission from Carol Ann Waugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I'd love to hear what you think!