Pages

September 5, 2017

The Spectacular Library of the Czech Republic in Clementinum, Prague

homeinspirationideas

I'm truly crazy about libraries!
I read dozens of books each year and don't buy a single one if I can help it.
I just love borrowing books from my community library.
Not only for the obvious reason of saving tons of money, 
but also to take in that certain atmosphere in a library that is unmatched.
Is it intelligence, curiosity, adventure, intrigue? Yes, yes, yes, and yes!

Naturally, I was all goosebumps when I saw these photos of the
National Library of the Czech Republic in Clementinum, Prague.
Over the top! Only in my dreams!
How I'd love to spend a few hours getting lost in this library!
Imagine that intoxicating smell of old books 
amidst this glorious Baroque architecture!







knowledge-sastha


knowledge-sastha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I'd love to hear what you think!