Pages

June 1, 2017

Woo Hoo, It's Donut Day!



Friday, June 2, is National Donut Day!
Let's hear it for donuts!

To celebrate, check out these freebies on 6/2~
Krispy Kreme will give you one FREE donut.
Dunkin' Donuts will give you a FREE classic donut with the purchase of a beverage.

Don't miss the bonus video at the end of this post!
It's a fun song from my childhood I learned at Girl Scout camp- The Donut Shop!




Donuts and pugs? Why not!



jojo larue




Never been crazy about jelly donuts,
but it's hard for me to pass up a Boston cream.
Which one is your favorite?



Happy to find this on YouTube.
I just know that my friends Sue & Shelley will be singing along!



8 comments:

  1. Our mom always had a box of fresh glazed donuts to welcome us home. In her memory, I'll eat a couple and celebrate donut day tomorrow.😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I did sing along! 😃🍩

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best times! We loved to sing all of those fun songs!

      Delete
  3. Just sang the song to Blake and Alex - made me laugh. Of course Blake closed his ears. Thanks for the wonderful memories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good old fashioned, light-hearted fun! <3 And we sang at the top of our lungs, not caring who heard, or that we were off key!

      Delete
  4. That song is adorable! I could eat donuts every day. I definitely prefer Boston cream to match my favorite birthday cake but another new favorite is a chocolate cream filled powdered​ yeast donut from our local Fort Findlay Donuts.🍩

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bring 'em on! We often get donuts on the way home from church on Sundays. Sort of a tradition. :)

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I'd love to hear what you think!