Pages

May 22, 2015

The Fabulous Finds of Funsize Vintage

fun1


Funsize Vintage was one of my favorite booths at The Clover Market!
Stuffed with really cool stuff, artfully displayed.
I met Andrea, the friendly owner, and found out she also has an Etsy shop.
Perused that when I got home and selected some of her items to show you,
along with a few shots I took at the Market.

There's something about that certain piece that catches your eye,
and coaxes you to imagine its life in days gone by.
(Yes. That does rhyme. Quite by accident.)

Good things with a history, carefully and creatively selected by Andrea.
That's Funsize Vintage!


fun3





fun4





fun2





fun5





Meanwhile, at the Etsy shop...

funsize4





funsize5





funsize3





funsize6





funsize2





funsize1


Here's my blog post called
The Clover Market – Lucky Finds for the Home.

Check out more Funsize Vintage:
Etsy
Facebook
Instagram

And The Clover Market website here.



Images used with direct permission from Andrea Chrupcala.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I'd love to hear what you think!