Pages

December 28, 2018

I'm In a (Vintage) Pickle



Be they sweet, dill, or my favorite bread and butter, you gotta love pickles!
Can't say what overcame me, but I was inspired to gather these
vintage pictures of pickles and their cucumber relatives.
Ads, recipe books, poems, seed packets, sheet music,
and even the bags you use for those big pickles in barrels.

Enjoy this perky peck of pickle pics from the past!































Check out this link: ILovePickles.org, home of Pickle Packers International!

For you, Marisa. 😉

1 comment:

  1. This article is unique and interesting. thanks for your share. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I'd love to hear what you think!