Pages

May 14, 2013

Pippi Longstocking


Pippi
Fancy Fig Leaf at Etsy

Does "Villa Villekula" mean anything to you?
If you've read Astrid Lindgren's beloved tale of Pippi Longstocking, 
then you know just what I'm talking about!
Pippi was one of my childhood favorites. 
Her kooky personality and wild, wacky adventures had me entranced.


I dug around to find several Pippi gift items that would be fun to give along with a copy of the book.
At Huset, I found a charming Pippi and Herr Nilsson doll set, plus some adorable birch trays.

PippiHerrNilsson


PippiFlyttar


PippiPannkakor


I found cute ceramic mugs and a wooden Villa Villekula at Scandinavian Design Center.

pippimug





Toy figurines for the house, plus some fun clothing can be seen at Lekmer.



 






Weren't Tommy & Annika so lucky to have a friend like Pippi?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I'd love to hear what you think!