Pages

April 17, 2013

Confidence


society6


 Confidence. I've been reflecting on this.
Do I have determination, fortitude, spunk?
Am I ready to stand strong for what I believe?
Do I have a backbone, a sense of assurance and certainty?

What gives you confidence?


numanums


rachturner


Helen Dardik


FlyingDreamPost


alanclaude


arolemodel


blessinganother


Loved reading "The Help" and loved the movie!
Here's that special little reminder for each of us:




nothingbutquotes


shawnbaran


kristiahord


juxtapose


Which brings us to one of my favorite movies of all time, The Sound of Music.

unaffiliatedcritic



"I have confidence in sunshine.
I have confidence in rain.
I have confidence that spring will come again.
Besides which you see, I have confidence in me!"


rnh


Couldn't find a video clip for this, but here's an audio,
if you'd like to listen and get a burst of encouragement!
Sing it for us, Maria!






1 comment:

  1. Bravo. I should read this every morning before heading out to work. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I'd love to hear what you think!