A recent decorating trend is the pouf.
Think ottoman meets beanbag chair.
An updated rendition of Little Miss Muffet's tuffet. :)
They're made in a myriad of shapes and colors, and with a variety of materials.
Take a look at this selection, and find out where to shop for them below.
2. Mushroom - Anthropology
3. Ikat Sari - Wanelo.com
4. Lime Green Leather - Moroccan Buzz
5. Brown Chevron - Zeldabelle
6. Woven Pink & Purple - Target
7. Surya Jami Pebble - Ottomans.com
8. Teal Roped Cotton - Lamps Plus
9. Silver Leather - SimplyBabyandKids
I think the reason I'm attracted to them is because they're so casual, with an added punch of whimsy.
They provide that often-needed extra surface for a book or a mug of coffee.
And who doesn't love to prop up her feet?
I got a kick out of these clever Cactus Poufs.
A pouf pyramid!