Pages

January 14, 2016

Starla Michelle's Bold, Beautiful Paintings




Starla Michelle, Texas born and bred, paints from the heart.
She is an artist whose passion is so evident in her paintings!
Bold, abstract works are her impressions of the world around her.
She introduces bright shades that compliment one another 
while shouting out emotions of happiness and optimism!

Regarding her connection to her art, Starla says, "I love what I do 
and try to maintain a child-like wonder in my work while honoring the Creator."

To define her art philosophy, she shares a wonderful quote 
by Andre Gide as a subtitle on her website:
"Art is a collaboration between God and the artist,
and the less the artist does, the better."
I like that.











































See more art by Starla Michelle~





Images used with direct permission from Starla Halfmann.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I'd love to hear what you think!