Pages

May 12, 2014

Lookin’ Gorgeous in the 70’s

simonandkabuki


Here's a flashback to the 70's, featuring vintage ads for
some of the beauty products that we used and loved!
Let's see if you remember some of them!

Love's Baby Soft was my first fragrance. So feminine.

Bonne Bell's Ten-O-Six lotion was my introduction to a serious skincare routine.
Somehow, I felt like a real teenager when I used it!


liketotally80s




These shavers were so modern! Great colors, too.

breedavies




Probably the first of the dry shampoos that are so popular today.
Have you tried them? My favorite is by Dove.

thehairpin




I had bubble gum flavor. The shinier the better!

liketotally80s




So, here's an early Pam Dawber of Mork & Mindy fame.
Loved my Sweet Honesty from Avon.

bubblebathbeauty




What a perfect ad campaign!

starwars77-80




It's all about the packaging.

bellasugar




I had one of these. We called it a Hot Comb.

stuckinthe70s




Absolutely!

goretro




More Bonne Bell! I was crazy about Lip Smackers!
Although I had a few, my favorite was Dr. Pepper.

spabeautyschools


Tell me about your favorites from back in the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I'd love to hear what you think!