Pages

January 13, 2014

Catrin Welz-Stein Surrealism

Portrait 09


Catrin Welz-Stein is a German graphic designer who discovered her knack for
creating digital images by combining old illustrations and photographs into collages.
Her favorite artists include Picasso, Gustav Klimt, and Frida Kahlo.
Her genre? The fantastical world of surrealism.
Inspired by illustrations from children's books, she enjoys
the intangible, dream-like qualities that her work conveys.

Bizarre? Indeed. But something attracts me.
Maybe it's art that isn't taking itself too seriously.
Or creativity stretched toward the infinite limit of imagination.
Whatever it is... I like it.


Free Your Mind!



Cinderella



Harmony



The World



Homeward Bound



Paradise Train



Sky Fishing



Morning Walk



Queen B.




Moonlight Garden



Here's where you can find more of Catrin's work:
Blog
Facebook
RedBubble



Images used with direct permission from Catrin Welz-Stein.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your nice feature dear LuAnn!
    I wish you all the best!
    Catrin Welz-Stein

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thank YOU, Catrin, for allowing me to share your art with my readers! ~LuAnn

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I'd love to hear what you think!