Pages

March 18, 2013

The Art of ... Foxes

Ty Wilkins
  

We’ve raised chickens, and any fox in the area was always "Arch-Enemy Number 1". 
However, I like foxes. I like their bright orange fur and artsy markings.

From way back, my kids and I developed a fondness for a certain
Foxy Whiskered Gentleman from the Beatrix Potter story,
“The Tale of Jemima Puddle-duck”.




I think I'll take this opportunity to tip my hat to the fox.
Here's a variety of  renderings from several different artists.


Elephant Trunk Studio



Chase Kunz



Fox Head Art



Kendahl Jan Jubb



Poppy and Red



Sabine Baeckmann



Ann Willey




Amber Alexander




Terry Fan



Dale Keys



Andrea Lauren

1 comment:

  1. They certainly are beautiful creatures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I'd love to hear what you think!