Pages

February 14, 2013

"When I Fall in Love" ~ Nat King Cole

houseofthemes

Valentine's Day brings romantic love songs to mind.
Nat King Cole. One of my favorite classic crooners.
His voice is what smooth sounds like.

Enjoy his performance of "When I Fall in Love".


When I fall in love, it will be forever.
Or I'll never fall in love.
In a restless world like this is,
Love is ended before it's begun.
And too many moonlight kisses
Seem to cool in the warmth of the sun.

When I give my heart, it will be completely.
Or I'll never give my heart.
And the moment I can feel that you feel that way too,
Is when I fall in love with you.


Happy Valentines Day to Steve, my forever-love!


You'll love to read these blog posts, too:
Vintage Victorian Valentines
A Collection of Hearts for Valentine's Day



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I'd love to hear what you think!