Pages

June 3, 2015

Garnett Pottery

GarnettPottery1


Ya know I love handmade pottery. This has to be my favorite.
I've been purchasing Garnett Pottery for years.
It's located in the ever-quaint Kitchen Kettle Village in Intercourse, PA.
While the shop is managed by Steph, the pottery is individually 
hand-crafted just a quarter mile away by her husband Phil.
I love their extensive selection of designs with richly colored glazes!

Each time I visit the Lancaster area, I pop in,
and there's always something new to see.
My daughter and I have each amassed quite a collection,
but somehow, we can never seem to resist picking up another piece or two!


GarnettPottery2



GarnettPottery3



GarnettPottery4



GarnettPottery5



GarnettPottery6



GarnettPottery7



GarnettPottery8



GarnettPottery9



GarnettPottery10


Find Garnett Pottery on their website and Facebook page.

Read this post featuring Garnett pottery:
Display Your Flowers in Japanese Ikebana Vases

Kitchen Kettle Village is located at
3575 W. Newport Rd., Intercourse, PA.
Here's their website.


GarnettPottery11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I'd love to hear what you think!